Recent updates to Google Chrome have disabled certain features needed to run the course. These features can easily be restored following these steps:
1. If you are not sure which browser you are using you can check by visiting www.whatsmybrowser.com
2. Once you are sure that you are using Chrome, locate the Customize and Control ion on the top right. It looks like three dots stacked on top of each other. Note: some versions of chrome may have an ! mark or wrench instead of the three dots.
3. On the menu that opens, scroll to the bottom and click 'settings'
4. At the bottom of the settings menu , click 'show advanced settings'
5. That will turn into the word Privacy with 'Content Settings' button. Click that content settings button
6. On the contents page, scroll down half way to Flash
Once these settings are in place, log back into your account and click the start button. The course should now load.